Real Estate Investor Newsletter: Wednesday, May 11, 2016
|This Week in News|
- Warren Buffet: There Is No Bubble in Real Estate – Fortune Magazine [Read Now]
- Says it won’t cause the next financial crisis. Warren Buffett says now is a good time to buy a house, though not as good as it was four years ago. Still, Buffett says he thinks the chances of housing prices collapsing are very low. “I don’t see a nationwide bubble in real estate right now at all,” says Buffett. […]
- The Top Towns for Real Estate Investors – NBC News [Read Now]
- Millennials are finally moving into their homebuying years, but with precious few starter houses available for sale, a growing number of these buyers are choosing to rent single-family homes. That is a big opportunity for investors overall, especially in markets seeing the greatest rent growth — and some of those markets are surprising. […]
- Technology Reshapes Real Estate – Daily News Journal [Read Now]
- Closed home sales were up 17 percent in April, and average sales prices are up 12 percent over the previous year, while the average days on market has dropped to 59, according to Dotson’s monthly Red Report. Christopher Wilson explained the Taber Team is setting itself apart with 360-degree virtual tours of its listings. “This is the first thing that has hit real estate that I think will change the way we do things,” Wilson said. […]
- What to Know About the Long Beach Real Estate Market – Los Angeles Times [Read Now]
- Long Beach, California, is known for its diverse population, arts and cultural scene, LGBT-friendly attitude and Grand Prix auto race. It’s also known for a diverse stock of housing within easy reach of the city of Los Angeles and Orange County. NerdWallet analyzed March 2016 data from real estate site Agent Ace to determine Long Beach market trends. If you’re considering moving to Long Beach, here’s what you should know about its real estate market. […]
- Strategy to raise capital through current assets?
|Investor Tools, Apps, Programs, Sponsors, and More|
|Seminars and Special Events|
RECon The Global Retail Real Estate Convention 2016, Las Vegas
- When: May 22-25, 2016
- Where: Las Vegas Convention Center and Westgate Las Vegas Hotel
- Cost: $720 / $1,430 Members / Non-Members Registration Link
- About: RECon is the global convention for the shopping center industry and provides networking, deal making and educational opportunities for retail real estate professionals from around the world.- Over 36,000 attendees and 1,000 exhibitors- Do a year’s worth of business in just three days
|Southern California Real Estate Investment Club Meetings|
Please verify the date/time before attending. Check for reservation, membership, and fee requirements. Links are provided on the group names below. Please contact us with any additions or corrections.
Upcoming meetings May 11-22 [view full month’s listings – click here]
|Los Angeles County|
|Long Beach Commercial Real Estate Council||Fri, May 13||7:30 AM||Long Beach||Breakfast Meeting – Speakers Gerrie Schipske and Brian Russell|
|Commercial Investment Group||Tue, May 17||8:15 AM||Van Nuys||Commercial Networking Meeting – Speaker: Diana Aizman Esq. Aizman Law|
|RE Club in Action||Wed, May 18||6:30 PM||Burbank||Monthly Meeting|
|Black Belt Investors||Sat, May 14||8:30 AM||El Segundo||Riches in Niches Workshop|
|Investclub for Women, Orange County||Tue, May 17||8:30 AM||Glendale||Speakers: Alia Ott & Terri Garner – Investing in Self-Storage|
|Land & Investment Property Group||Wed, May 11||9:00 AM||Brea||Land and Investment Property Group|
|Land & Investment Property Group||Wed, May 11||10:00 AM||Brea||IREM OC Meeting|
|Land & Investment Property Group||Wed, May 11||9:00 AM||Brea||IREM OC Annual Conference & Trade Show|
|Orange County Real Estate Investors Association (OCREIA)||Thu, May 12||6:30 PM||Costa Mesa||Speaker: Anthony Chara – Apartments/Multi-Family|
|Realty Investment Association of California (RIAOC)||Tue, May 17||7:30 AM||Anaheim||Speaker: Marshall Northcutt, “Successfully Handling and Overcoming Objections”|
|Investclub for Women, Orange County||Wed, May 18||8:30 AM||Irvine||Speakers: Alia Ott & Terri Garner – Investing in Self-Storage|
|San Diego County|
|North San Diego Real Estate Investors (NSDREI)||Tue, May 17||6:00 PM||Oceanside||Speaker: Sean O’Toole “Flat Future: Why, and Where’s the Upside?”|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Wed, May 18||8:30 AM||Vista||Broker and Salesperson CA BRE Real Estate Exam Prep Course|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Fri, May 20||9:00 AM||Vista||Contracts Express: Overview of new and recently revised forms|
|Black Belt Investors||Wed, May 11||7:00 PM||Norco||Real Estate Investors Club Meeting|
|Black Belt Investors||Tue, May 17||7:00 PM||Ontario||Free Wholesaling Houses Workshop|
|Coachella ValleyReal Estate Investors Association (CVREIA)||Wed, May 18||6:00 PM||Palm Desert||Monthly Meeting – Robert Kiyosaki’s Cashflow system|
|Black Belt Investors||Sat, May 21||8:00 AM||TBD||Purchase Options Training Camp|
Contact Cornerstone Company for securing simple, quick and reliable hard money loans for investment in real estate. We provide rehab loans, fix and flip loans, short term real estate loans and bridge loans in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and for Central and Northern California.
Download the House Flip Calculator designed especially for real estate investors and fix & flippers. You can evaluate your potential flips, create side-by-side comparisons, and more. Forward this to friends and register to download it here at Cornerstone-Company.com.
Copyright © 2015 Cornerstone Real Estate Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
This newsletter is brought you by Cornerstone Company Private Money lending and its sponsors. Cornerstone Company recommends resources and tools relevant to real estate investors. Some of these links may include affiliate referrals or paid advertising.