Real Estate Investor Newsletter: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
|This Week in News|
- Southern California home prices jump again as short supply fuels bidding wars – Los Angeles Times [Read Now]
- Southern California home prices jumped in February, posting the largest increase in more than a year, as buyers rushed to outbid one another for a meager selection of homes for sale. […]
- Southern California’s house flipping takes a dip while growing nationwide – OC Register [Read Now]
- The quick-buck, buying-fixing-selling residential real estate bets were a huge part of housing in both the boom and bust periods a decade ago. Today’s market presence of these speedy resales is nowhere near the crazed heights surrounding the bubble and its subsequent bust. […]
- Experts weigh in on key to selling homes quickly – NBC News [Read Now]
- If you’re thinking about entering the seller’s market but your house isn’t ready, the experts at the Greater Kansas City Home Show say there are still a few things you can do to add to your home’s value. […]
- Ask the Builder: Flipping houses isn’t the cakewalk you see on TV – The Spokesman Review [Read Now]
- The first few years of my construction career were spent cutting my teeth, fingers, arms and legs rehabbing houses. Back years ago, that was the word used to describe what you’re thinking about doing. I could talk to you for hours about the challenges that lie ahead of you on this quest. […]
- Can I get a no-money down hard money loan with good income and credit scores?
- Why do house flippers pay much higher rates to private money lenders when banks only charge 4-5%?
|Investor Tools, Apps, Programs, Sponsors, and More|
Real Estate Lawyers That Get Real Results
If you have purchased or are thinking about purchasing real estate property, whether it be a home, commercial building or land, you may want to consult with a real estate lawyer in order to protect yourself from any unforeseen liabilities that might be attached to the property. Fast, Free, and Confidential
|Find the Right Real Estate Lawyer Now ›|
Real Estate REvive! Conference & Expo
The 5th annual Real Estate REvive Conference & Expo includes spectacular speakers and exhibitors, a legal panel of top real estate attorneys, and a nationally-known celebrity speaker to be announced soon! The event draws real estate industry professionals from all over Southern California to the state-of-the-art Victoria Gardens Cultural Center in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Where: Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Cost: $19
- Registration: https://realestaterevive.com/
|Southern California Real Estate Investment Club Meetings|
Please verify the date/time before attending. Check for reservation, membership, and fee requirements. Links are provided on the group names below. Please contact us with any additions or corrections. Upcoming meetings March 22 – April 2 [View full month’s listings – click here]
|Los Angeles County|
|Long Beach Commercial Real Estate Council||Thu, Mar 23||5:30 PM||Long Beach||LBCREC Members Networking Mixer|
|Black Belt Investors||Sat, Mar 25||9:00 AM||Arcadia||Riches In Niches 2017|
|Long Beach – Real Estate Investment Club – For Investors By Investors (FIBI)||Thu, Mar 30||6:30 PM||Long Beach||Investing in Out-Of-State Investments|
|FIBI|Long Beach – Real Estate Investment Club||Thu, Mar 30||6:30 PM||Long Beach||Investing in Out-Of-State Investments|
|Land and Investments Property Group||Wed, Mar 22||9:00 AM||Brea||Land and Investment Property Group|
|Realty Investment Association of California (RIAOC)||Tue, Mar 28||7:30 AM||Anaheim||Speaker: Steve Spears|
|Land and Investments Property Group||Wed, Mar 29||9:00 AM||Brea||Land and Investment Property Group|
|Lake Forest Real Estate Investors Meetup||Thu, Mar 30||6:30 PM||Laguna Hills||RETRAN: Navigating through Foreclosures & missing out o “Surplus Funds”|
|San Diego County|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Thu, Mar 23||9:00 AM||Vista||45 Hours BRE Continuing Education Review in 1/2 Day, Duane Gomer’s|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Mon, Mar 27||9:00 AM||Vista||Safety Awareness & Self Defense for Real Estate Professionals|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Mon, Mar 27||1:30 PM||Carlsbad||Deep Dive into CRS Tax|
|San Diego Investment Club-FIBI||Sat, Apr 01||12:00 PM||Del Mar||How To Set Up Or Use Your Self Directed IRA or 401K To Invest In Real Estate|
|Coachella ValleyReal Estate Investors Association (CVREIA)||Wed, Mar 22||6:00 PM||Palm Desert||Come & Play Cash Flow Real Estate Investing Game|
|Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club||Wed, Mar 22||6:30 PM||Riverside||IEREIC – March 2017|
|Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club||Sat, Mar 25||9:00 AM||San Bernardino||IEREIC – Tough Mudder!|
Contact Cornerstone Company for securing simple, quick and reliable hard money loans for investment in real estate. We provide rehab loans, fix and flip loans, short term real estate loans and bridge loans in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and for Central and Northern California.
Office: +1 (714) 723-6024
Download the House Flip Calculator designed especially for real estate investors and fix & flippers. You can evaluate your potential flips, create side-by-side comparisons, and more. Forward this newsletter to colleagues and register to download it here at Cornerstone-Company.com.
Copyright © 2017 Cornerstone Real Estate Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
This newsletter is brought you by Cornerstone Company Private Money lending and its sponsors. Cornerstone Company recommends resources and tools relevant to real estate investors. Some of these links may include affiliate referrals or paid advertising.