Real Estate Investor Newsletter: Wednesday, March 16, 2016
|This Week in News|
- California Cities Lead the Nation in House Flipping Profitability – San Francisco Business Times [Read Now]
- RealtyTrac analyzed sales deed data and automated valuation data and included any single-family home or condo flip from the second quarter, where a previous sale on the same property had occurred within the last 12 months. It found that the markets most likely to make the highest profits were in the Bay Area, in Silicon Valley and in San Francisco/East Bay. California areas were ranked in five out of the top ten areas/cities in the nation. […]
- What happened to all those foreclosed homes? – Marketplace [Read Now]
- Back in 2004, when the housing market was on fire, home ownership rates peaked-at about 70 percent. We all know what happened next. The housing bubble burst. The economy collapsed. Millions of people lost their homes. So where did all those foreclosed homes go? […]
- Rules of attraction: 11 ways to create curb appeal – Los Angeles Times [Read Now]
- Oprah once said, “Your home should be the thing that rises up to meet you.” That’s serious curb appeal. “We live in a crazy world,” says Laura Morton, certified landscape professional and owner of Laura Morton Design in West Hollywood. “We have busy days … when you come back home you should feel that you’ve arrived somewhere that is already putting you in a good mood.” […]
- House ‘Flipping’ Skyrockets, Sparks Concern Over a Housing Bubble – NBC News [Read Now]
- House flipping – buying and reselling a home to make a quick buck – has risen in some hot housing markets, prompting concerns that local housing bubbles could be developing, according to a report published on Thursday. […]
- If I sell my home “subject to”, do I become eligible for another mortgage right away?
- Will my Business plans of building four quality built cabins on my land increase my chances of finding financing?
|Investor Tools, Apps, Programs, Sponsors, and More|
|Seminars and Special Events|
Think Realty Expo – Long Beach
- When: Saturday, April 23, 2016 (PST)
- Where: Long Beach Convention Center
- Keynote Speaker: Doug Clark – CEO of Equity Capital Group & Clark Venture Capital, real estate investment contributor for The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, and star of Spike TV’s Flip Men and ABC’s Big Money.
- Cost: $125 (save $25 in advance) Registration Link
Networking, learning, and deal-making – whether you’re just getting started and want to find out more about the amazing opportunities in real estate investing, or you’re a seasoned pro ready to up your game, you’ll find the resources you need to succeed at Think Realty Expo.
|Southern California Real Estate Investment Club Meetings|
Please verify the date/time before attending. Check for reservation, membership, and fee requirements. Links are provided on the group names below. Please contact us with any additions or corrections.
Upcoming meetings Mar 16 – 27 [view full month’s listings – click here]
|Los Angeles County|
|RE Club in Action||Wed, Mar 16||6:30 PM||Burbank||Monthly Meeting|
|Black Belt Investors||Sat, Mar 26||9:00 AM||Downey||Retire on Rentals!|
|Land & Investment Property Group||Wed, Mar 16||9:00 AM||Brea||Weekly Meeting|
|Investclub for Women, Orange County||Wed, Mar 16||6:30 PM||Irvine||Speaker: Tania K. Cardoso, ESQ – Dealing with Tenants, Contracts and Real Estate Laws|
|Realty Investment Association of California (RIAOC)||Tue, Mar 22||7:30 AM||Anaheim||Speaker: John Baker from BakerLawGroup.com|
|Land & Investment Property Group||Wed, Mar 23||9:00 AM||Brea||Weekly Meeting|
|San Diego County|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Wed, Mar 16||8:30 AM||Vista||Broker and Salesperson CA BRE Real Estate Exam Prep Course|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Fri, Mar 18||11:30 AM||Vista||VA Lunch & Learn|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Mon, Mar 21||9:00 AM||Vista||10K & FIND: Marketing Tools To Enhance Your Business|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Tue, Mar 22||8:30 AM||La Jolla||Professional Standards Training – Day 1 (Sessions 1 & 2)|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Tue, Mar 22||10:00 AM||Vista||Social Media Tune-Up|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Wed, Mar 23||8:30 AM||La Jolla||Professional Standards Training – Day 2 (Session 3)|
|Coachella ValleyReal Estate Investors Association (CVREIA)||Wed, Mar 16||6:00 PM||Palm Desert||Monthly Meeting – Robert Kiyosaki’s Cashflow system|
|Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club||Wed, Mar 23||6:30 PM||Riverside||IEREIC Meeting – Speaker: Aaron Mazzrillo|
Contact Cornerstone Company for securing simple, quick and reliable hard money loans for investment in real estate. We provide rehab loans, fix and flip loans, short term real estate loans and bridge loans in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and for Central and Northern California.
Download the House Flip Calculator designed especially for real estate investors and fix & flippers. You can evaluate your potential flips, create side-by-side comparisons, and more. Forward this to friends and register to download it here at Cornerstone-Company.com.
Copyright © 2015 Cornerstone Real Estate Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
This newsletter is brought you by Cornerstone Company Private Money lending and its sponsors. Cornerstone Company recommends resources and tools relevant to real estate investors. Some of these links may include affiliate referrals or paid advertising.