Real Estate Investor Newsletter: Wednesday, February 24, 2016
|This Week in News|
- How crowdfunding has made flipping houses a lot easier – Los Angeles Times [Read Now]
- David Berneman isn’t developing an app. His company isn’t venture backed. In fact, his business is about as low-tech as it gets: He buys houses, fixes them up and flips them. But he too is funded by the crowd. […]
- House flipping in Silicon Valley drops: sign of a cooldown in real estate? – Silicon Valley Business Journal [Read Now]
- San Francisco saw a drop in the number of homes that were flipped last year, indicating there may be a decrease in competition among The City’s real estate market, according to a report released Thursday by Trulia, a national online real estate tool. Though the change might seem small, the downturn aligns with a larger cooling trend in the market, said Trulia’s chief economist and author of the report Ralph McLaughlin. […]
- Which presidential candidate is getting the most money from real estate donors? – Real Estate Weekly [Read Now]
- The real estate industry, which traditionally supports Republican candidates and conservative causes, is reaching across the aisle this election cycle. Contributors involved in the real estate business are firmly behind the presidential bid of Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a non-partisan group that tracks federal campaign contributions. […]
- What is a good rule of thumb for estimating the purchase price for a multi-unit property?
|Investor Tools, Apps, Programs, Sponsors, and More|
|Seminars and Special Events|
CrowdFinancing Real Estate Conference
- When: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (PST) followed by cocktails and networking
- Where: LUXE Sunset Blvd. Hotel, Los Angeles, CA
- Cost: $300 (In Advance): Registration Required
In this dynamic new conference, you will hear from some of the top CrowdFinancing experts, and you will learn how the old methods of financing commercial real estate are being transformed into online CrowdFinancing. Perhaps even more importantly, you will be able to network with key leaders in the real estate financing community.
|Southern California Real Estate Investment Club Meetings|
Please verify the date/time before attending. Check for reservation, membership, and fee requirements. Links are provided on the group names below. Please contact us with any additions or corrections.
Upcoming meetings Feb 24 – Mar 6 [view full month’s listings – click here]
|Los Angeles County|
|Commercial Investment Group||Wed, Feb 24||9:00 AM||Van Nuys||Overview of Commercial Real Estate Investment Analysis|
|Long Beach Commercial Real Estate Council||Thu, Feb 25||5:30 PM||Long Beach||LBCREC Members Networking Mixer|
|Long Beach – For Investors By Investors (FIBI)||Thu, Feb 25||6:30 PM||Long Beach||How to become a private lender, or Borrow from one – Speaker: Jeff Smallowitz|
|Best Los Angeles Real Estate Club||Wed, Mar 02||6:30 PM||Glendale||Speaker: Tony Watson – Top Tax Secrets for the Successful Real Estate Investor!|
|FIBI Commercial Real Estate Los Angeles||Thu, Mar 03||6:00 PM||Los Angeles||Crowdfunding Commercial Real Estate|
|Land & Investment Property Group||Wed, Feb 24||9:00 AM||Brea||Weekly Meeting|
|Land & Investment Property Group||Wed, Feb 24||4:30 PM||Brea||CRENAB Monthly Get Together|
|Realty Investment Association of California (RIAOC)||Tue, Mar 01||7:30 AM||Anaheim||Program by Mel Wagstaff|
|Realty Investment Association of California (RIAOC)||Tue, Mar 01||7:30 AM||Anaheim||Speaker from Inland Real Estate Corp|
|OC Investment Club – For Investors By Investors (FIBI)||Tue, Mar 01||6:15 PM||Irvine||PROPERTYRADAR.COM CEO, Sean O’Toole at OC FIBI Presents “Strike It Rich With R.E. Data”|
|Orange Coast Exchangors||Fri, Mar 04||9:00 AM||SJ Capistrano||Monthly Meeting|
|San Diego County|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Thu, Feb 25||9:00 AM||Carlsbad||Legal Update: Carlsbad|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Tue, Mar 01||10:00 AM||Vista||Transaction Coordination – Residential|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Thu, Mar 03||9:00 AM||Vista||Protect Your Client… Protect Your Transaction|
|San Diego Investment Club-FIBI||Thu, Mar 03||6:00 PM||Del Mar||Multi-Family Investing Made Simple! How To Increase Your Wealth w/ Apartments|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Fri, Mar 04||8:00 AM||San Marcos||Housing San Diego – The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly|
|Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club||Wed, Feb 24||6:30 PM||Riverside||IEREIC Meeting – Speaker: Brett Baker|
Contact Cornerstone Company for securing simple, quick and reliable hard money loans for investment in real estate. We provide rehab loans, fix and flip loans, short term real estate loans and bridge loans in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and for Central and Northern California.
Download the House Flip Calculator designed especially for real estate investors and fix & flippers. You can evaluate your potential flips, create side-by-side comparisons, and more. Forward this to friends and register to download it here at Cornerstone-Company.com.
Copyright © 2015 Cornerstone Real Estate Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
This newsletter is brought you by Cornerstone Company Private Money lending and its sponsors. Cornerstone Company recommends resources and tools relevant to real estate investors. Some of these links may include affiliate referrals or paid advertising.