Real Estate Investor Newsletter: Wednesday, August 9, 2017
|This Week in News|
- Zillow CEO: Redfin ‘a threat to organized real estate – Geek Wire [Read Now]
- Zillow Group CEO Spencer Rascoff isn’t worried about the threat of newly-public Redfin — but he thinks the rest of the real estate industry should be. He made that clear during a conference call associated with Zillow’s second-quarter earnings Tuesday in which he went so far as to say that Redfin is a “threat” to the traditional real estate industry. […]
- 4 Overvalued Markets and What It Means – Tony Katz Today [Read Now]
- In an op-ed for CNBC, Martell claims that, “While low mortgage rates are keeping the market affordable from a monthly payment perspective, affordability will likely become a much bigger challenge in the years ahead until the industry resolves the housing supply challenge.” […]
- Redfin: Online Real Estate Broker Soars 45% on Nasdaq Debut – Barron's [Read Now]
- Online real estate marketplace Redfin, which sold $59 million worth of residential real estate services in the March quarter, and lost almost that much money, surged on its Nasdaq debut by 45%. […]
- This robot may be your next real estate agent – Fox News [Read Now]
- Meet Rex. He’s the robot that is slowly replacing human real estate agents in markets like California and New York. […]
- Facebook Launches New Tool for Real Estate Ads – Investopedia [Read Now]
- Facebook Inc. is getting into the real estate market, launching its first ad product geared toward real estate agents. Dubbed Dynamic Ads for Real Estate, the new tool enables real estate brokers to advertise listings on its social media properties including Facebook and Instagram. […]
- Can I find private money loans at a lower interest rate if it is secured by a first trust deed?
- Can I get a no-money down hard money loan with good income and credit scores?
|Investor Tools, Apps, Programs, Sponsors, and More|
Real Estate Lawyers That Get Real Results
If you have purchased or are thinking about purchasing real estate property, whether it be a home, commercial building or land, you may want to consult with a real estate lawyer in order to protect yourself from any unforeseen liabilities that might be attached to the property. Fast, Free, and Confidential
|Find the Right Real Estate Lawyer Now ›|
National Association of Realtors Conference and Expo
This event showcases products like Tech tools, Real estate software, Internet advertising, Mobile devices and applications, Mortgage and financial services, Home protection and warranties, Professional development and training, Franchises and referral services etc. in the Real Estate Agents industry.
- Date: November 3 – 6, 2017
- Where: Chicago, McCormick Place
- Cost: $50 – $550
- Registration: https://www.nar.realtor/convention.nsf/pages/registration?opendocument
|Southern California Real Estate Investment Club Meetings|
Please verify the date/time before attending. Check for reservation, membership, and fee requirements. Links are provided on the group names below. Please contact us with any additions or corrections. Upcoming meetings August 9 – 23 [View full month's listings – click here]
|Los Angeles County|
|Commercial Investment Group||Wed, Aug 09||9:00 AM||Van Nuys||Effective Commercial Lease Agreements|
|FIBI South Bay Real Estate Investment Club Manhattan Beach||Wed, Aug 09||6:30 PM||Manhattan Beach||Are Your Rehabs Causing Rehab?|
|Commercial Investment Group||Thu, Aug 10||8:30 AM||Van Nuys||Commercial Day 2017 – The Future of Commercial Deal Making|
|LA South Real Estate Investors Association (REIA)||Mon, Aug 14||6:30 PM||Torrance||August Main Event|
|Land and Investments Property Group||Wed, Aug 09||9:00 AM||Brea||Land and Investment Property Group|
|CCIM GREATER SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHAPTER||Thu, Aug 10||11:00 AM||Santa Ana||CCIM August Lunch & Learn|
|Realty Investment Association of California (RIAOC)||Tue, Aug 15||7:30 AM||Anaheim||Speaker: Jim Palmer, “Ten-X helps you find the Unknown Buyer”|
|Land and Investments Property Group||Wed, Aug 16||9:00 AM||Brea||Land and Investment Property Group|
|Orange County Real Estate Investors Association (OCREIA)||Thu, Aug 17||6:30 PM||Costa Mesa||Kathy Fettke's Midyear U.S. Housing Update (and Best Strategies Today)|
|Lake Forest Real Estate Investors Meetup||Sat, Aug 19||9:00 AM||Laguna Woods||Group coffee time|
|Realty Investment Association of California (RIAOC)||Tue, Aug 22||7:30 AM||Anaheim||Sam Hashizu, “How to manifest your inner most desire by understanding law of attraction”|
|Land and Investments Property Group||Wed, Aug 23||9:00 AM||Brea||Land and Investment Property Group|
|San Diego County|
|San Diego Investment Club-FIBI||Wed, Aug 09||6:30 PM||Carlsbad||Come Play CA$HFLOW & Learn to Get Out of the Rat Race|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Tue, Aug 15||9:00 AM||Vista||Safety Awareness & Self Defense for Real Estate Professionals|
|North San Diego Real Estate Investors (NSDREI)||Tue, Aug 15||6:00 PM||Oceanside||Speaker: Andy Teasley “Deals You Can Do Today in California with Very Little Cash”|
|San Diego Investment Club-FIBI||Wed, Aug 16||7:00 PM||Carlsbad||The Right Education plus Massive Action equals Financial Freedom|
|San Diego Investment Club-FIBI||Wed, Aug 23||6:30 PM||Carlsbad||Come Play CA$HFLOW & Learn to Get Out of the Rat Race|
|Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club||Mon, Aug 14||9:00 PM||Riverside||IEREIC Karaoke|
|Coachella ValleyReal Estate Investors Association (CVREIA)||Wed, Aug 16||6:00 PM||Palm Desert||Come & Play Cash Flow Real Estate Investing Game|
|Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club||Sat, Aug 19||8:00 AM||Riverside||IEREIC – Saturday Morning Coffee | Lift #2|
|Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club||Wed, Aug 23||6:00 PM||Riverside||Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club – Monthly Meeting|
Contact Cornerstone Company for securing simple, quick and reliable hard money loans for investment in real estate. We provide rehab loans, fix and flip loans, short term real estate loans and bridge loans in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and for Central and Northern California.
Office: +1 (714) 723-6024
Download the House Flip Calculator designed especially for real estate investors and fix & flippers. You can evaluate your potential flips, create side-by-side comparisons, and more. Forward this newsletter to colleagues and register to download it here at Cornerstone-Company.com.
Copyright © 2017 Cornerstone Real Estate Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
This newsletter is brought you by Cornerstone Company Private Money lending and its sponsors. Cornerstone Company recommends resources and tools relevant to real estate investors. Some of these links may include affiliate referrals or paid advertising.