Real Estate Investor Newsletter: Thursday, March 2, 2017
|This Week in News|
- 2017 Economic Headwinds: Housing Bubbles Popping up and Just Plain Popping Everywhere – GoldSeek.com [Read Now]
- As we enter 2017, housing bubbles are showing signs of bursting all over the world. I know I’ve been promising I would lay out the economic headwinds for 2017, but 2017’s headwinds are building so fast and furious that I’m having to break that promised article out into several articles, as I’m accumulating material faster than I have time to cover. […]
- Is a housing market correction on the horizon? – OC Register [Read Now]
- You are on notice that there are inflection points in the housing market that may cause a downturn. Consider the following: […]
- Why not get a real estate license? – Orange County Register [Read Now]
- It only takes some college level courses, most of which you can take on line, or through one of our great local community colleges like Saddleback or Irvine Valley College. Pass all of the classes, then take the state licensing exam, and you have a license to help people buy and sell residential real estate… […]
- 5 Common Misconceptions About Real Estate – Zillow Porchlight [Read Now]
- When it comes to buying and selling homes, conventional wisdom has its flaws. Popular misconceptions about real estate make many people hesitant to get into the home-buying or -selling game. And that’s a shame…. […]
- How do prepare a business plan to build trust with a hard money lender?
- Can I raise a down payment for a flip from a private money lender?
|Investor Tools, Apps, Programs, Sponsors, and More|
Real Estate Lawyers That Get Real Results
If you have purchased or are thinking about purchasing real estate property, whether it be a home, commercial building or land, you may want to consult with a real estate lawyer in order to protect yourself from any unforeseen liabilities that might be attached to the property. Fast, Free, and Confidential
|Find the Right Real Estate Lawyer Now ›|
Real Estate REvive! Conference & Expo
The 5th annual Real Estate REvive Conference & Expo includes spectacular speakers and exhibitors, a legal panel of top real estate attorneys, and a nationally-known celebrity speaker to be announced soon! The event draws real estate industry professionals from all over Southern California to the state-of-the-art Victoria Gardens Cultural Center in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Where: Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Cost: $19
- Registration: https://realestaterevive.com/
|Southern California Real Estate Investment Club Meetings|
Please verify the date/time before attending. Check for reservation, membership, and fee requirements. Links are provided on the group names below. Please contact us with any additions or corrections.
Upcoming meetings March 2 – 18 [View full month’s listings – click here]
|Los Angeles County|
|Real Estate Investor Club of Los Angeles||Thu, Mar 09||6:30 PM||Culver City||General Monthly Meeting for March – Jason Kennedy|
|Real Estate Investor Club of Los Angeles||Thu, Mar 09||6:30 PM||Culver City||Gold Meeting for April – Rick Sharga|
|Long Beach Commercial Real Estate Council||Fri, Mar 10||7:30 AM||Long Beach||LBCREC’s March 10th Breakfast Meeting w/ Charles Parkin|
|LA South Real Estate Investors Association (REIA)||Mon, Mar 13||6:30 PM||Torrance||Peter Fortunato: Low Capital Acquisition|
|LA South Real Estate Investors Association (REIA)||Mon, Mar 13||6:30 PM||Torrance||April Main Event|
|FIBI South Bay Real Estate Investment Club Manhattan Beach||Wed, Mar 15||6:30 PM||Manhattan Bch||Did I Miss My Flipping Window?|
|Orange Coast Exchangors||Fri, Mar 03||9:00 AM||S.J. Capistrano||Monthly Meeting|
|Realty Investment Association of California (RIAOC)||Tue, Mar 07||7:30 AM||Anaheim||Program by Mel Wagstaff|
|OC Investment Club – For Investors By Investors (FIBI)||Tue, Mar 07||6:15 PM||Irvine||Learn Optimal Ways to Put Real Estate Deals Together with Cliff & Mike Strand|
|Land and Investments Property Group||Wed, Mar 08||9:00 AM||Brea||Land and Investment Property Group|
|Orange County Real Estate Investors Association (OCREIA)||Thu, Mar 09||6:30 PM||Costa Mesa||March 2017 – Aaron Norris – 2 Major Trends for Marketing Dominance in 2017|
|Realty Investment Association of California (RIAOC)||Tue, Mar 14||7:30 AM||Anaheim||Speaker: Albert Qian, “How to Build Online Communities Around Your Real Estate Business”|
|Land and Investments Property Group||Wed, Mar 15||9:00 AM||Brea||Land and Investment Property Group|
|Investclub for Women, Orange County||Wed, Mar 15||5:00 PM||Irvine||Speaker: Paul Horn – The Probate Process A-Z for Investors|
|San Diego County|
|San Diego Investment Club-FIBI||Thu, Mar 02||6:00 PM||Del Mar||San Diego Investment Club – SDIC Monthly Meeting|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Fri, Mar 03||10:30 AM||Escondido||Contracts Express – Your Friday Contract Connection|
|San Diego Creative Investors Association (SDCIA)||Tue, Mar 14||6:00 PM||San Diego||Monthy Meeting|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Wed, Mar 15||8:30 AM||Vista||Broker and Salesperson CA BRE Real Estate Exam Prep Course|
|Coachella ValleyReal Estate Investors Association (CVREIA)||Tue, Mar 14||7:00 PM||Palm Desert||Owner Financing, Not Just for Residential but for Commercial Too! ~ Brandy Nelson|
|Coachella ValleyReal Estate Investors Association (CVREIA)||Wed, Mar 15||6:00 PM||Palm Desert||Come & Play Cash Flow Real Estate Investing Game|
Contact Cornerstone Company for securing simple, quick and reliable hard money loans for investment in real estate. We provide rehab loans, fix and flip loans, short term real estate loans and bridge loans in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and for Central and Northern California.
Office: +1 (714) 723-6024
Download the House Flip Calculator designed especially for real estate investors and fix & flippers. You can evaluate your potential flips, create side-by-side comparisons, and more. Forward this newsletter to colleagues and register to download it here at Cornerstone-Company.com.
Copyright © 2017 Cornerstone Real Estate Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
This newsletter is brought you by Cornerstone Company Private Money lending and its sponsors. Cornerstone Company recommends resources and tools relevant to real estate investors. Some of these links may include affiliate referrals or paid advertising.