Real Estate Investor Newsletter: Thursday, January 21, 2016
|This Week in News
- Fannie Mae Predicts Healthy Housing Market, Despite Affordability Issues [Read Now]
- Following up the exuberant growth of 2015’s housing market would be a tough act if anyone expected it could be followed. Most forecasts for 2016 come to the same conclusions as those of the National Association of Realtors‒‒optimistic about steady growth, but tempered with an understanding that growth will be more modest this year. […]
- Rams heat up Inglewood’s real estate market – Los Angeles Times [Read Now]
- For months, commercial real estate agent Matt Crabbs had seen almost no interest in his listing for a vacant retail building on La Brea Avenue in Inglewood. Then suddenly everything changed. In just the last week, he said about six parties have expressed a desire to buy the roughly 17,000-square-foot building, which is listed at nearly $4 million… […]
- Prices, sales in Southern California home market rise in December – Los Angeles Times [Read Now]
- The Southern California housing market picked up speed in December, capping a year of improvement that saw rising sales and prices. The median price in the six-county region rose 1% from November to $443,000, data firm CoreLogic said Tuesday. Compared to a year earlier, prices were up 6.7%. Sales surged as well, jumping 9.8% from December 2014. For the year as a whole, sales were up 8.1%. […]
- Can I get a no-money down hard money loan with good income and credit scores?
|Investor Tools, Apps, Programs, Sponsors, and More|
|Seminars and Special Events|
Flip and Fund Summit 5
- When: Friday – Sunday, February 19-21, 2016
- Where: Las Vegas, NV
- Cost: $697 (In Advance): Registration Required
SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKER #1: DONALD TRUMP JR.
Donald J. Trump Jr. is an innovator and leader in today’s young business world. As an Executive Vice President at The Trump Organization, Donald Jr. works in tandem with his siblings Ivanka and Eric to expand the company’s real estate, retail, commercial, hotel and golf interests nationally and internationally.
His extensive real estate development experience, rigorous education and inherent business sense add a level of detail and depth to the management of all current and future Trump projects.
SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKER #2: DANIEL WIAFE
Daniel Wiafe is the host of HGTV’s “Flipping the Heartland.” He’s also a real estate investor, coach, internet traffic wiz, blogger and podcaster. Daniel is also a founding member of STRATEGIC REAL ESTATE COACH’S “Maverick Mastermind”.
|Southern California Real Estate Investment Club Meetings|
Please verify the date/time before attending. Check for reservation, membership, and fee requirements. Links are provided on the group names below. Please contact us with any additions or corrections.
Upcoming meetings Jan 21 – 31 [view full month’s listings – click here]
|Los Angeles County|
|LA South Real Estate Investors Association (REIA) – Multi-Family Subgroup||Sat, Jan 23||6:45 PM||Torrance||Bankruptcy Court Secrets Workshop (Sold Out)|
|Commercial Investment Group||Wed, Jan 27||9:00 AM||Van Nuys||Introduction to Leasing – Speaker: Heather Boren|
|Long Beach – Real Estate Investment Club – For Investors By Investors (FIBI)||Thu, Jan 28||6:30 PM||Long Beach||Creating A Winning Mindset: When Positive Thinking Isn’t Enough – Speaker: Leisa Reid|
|Realty Investment Association of California (RIAOC)||Tue, Jan 26||7:30 AM||Anaheim||Speaker: Joel Carlson, “CAR Commercial Forms Seminar”|
|Land & Investment Property Group||Wed, Jan 27||9:00 AM||Brea||Weekly Meeting|
|Land & Investment Property Group||Thu, Jan 28||7:15 AM||Brea||O.C. Comm. R.E. “State of the Market” General Meeting|
|San Diego County|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Thu, Jan 21||9:00 AM||Vista||Mock Hearing & Property Management: Avoid website publications from violations|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Thu, Jan 28||10:00 AM||Vista||Understanding Reverse Mortgage (HECM) and FHA: Presented by HUD|
|North San Diego Real Estate Investors (NSDREI)||Sat, Jan 30||5:00 PM||Oceanside||Speaker: Robert Campbell “Storm Warning Ahead! What to Do and Where You Should Be Investing Your Money”|
|Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club||Sat, Jan 23||8:00 AM||Riverside||IEREIC Book Club & Saturday Morning Coffee|
|Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club||Wed, Jan 27||6:30 PM||Riverside||IEREIC Meeting – Lance Martin|
Contact Cornerstone Company for securing simple, quick and reliable hard money loans for investment in real estate. We provide rehab loans, fix and flip loans, short term real estate loans and bridge loans in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and for Central and Northern California.
Download the House Flip Calculator designed especially for real estate investors and fix & flippers. You can evaluate your potential flips, create side-by-side comparisons, and more. Forward this to friends and register to download it here at Cornerstone-Company.com.
Copyright © 2015 Cornerstone Real Estate Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
This newsletter is brought you by Cornerstone Company Private Money lending and its sponsors. Cornerstone Company recommends resources and tools relevant to real estate investors. Some of these links may include affiliate referrals or paid advertising.