Real Estate Investor Newsletter: Thursday, February 4, 2016
|This Week in News
- NAR's Lawrence Yun says housing market is on solid footing [Read Now]
- The housing market had a solid year for sales and price growth in 2015, but has still not fully shaken off the impact of the downturn eight years ago. National Association of Realtors Chief Economist Lawrence Yun spoke with Scotsman Guide News about where the market is headed this year. […]
- What’s Next for the Housing Market? – Money Magazine [Watch Now]
- Think cautious optimism. Economists are hopeful that housing market activity — and prices — will continue to perk up generally in 2016, due to a number of factors. The most important catalyst for housing is the improving economy and employment landscape. As Americans feel more confident about the economy and more secure in their jobs, they will be more willing to take the big step of home ownership. […]
- After 2015 Surge, Housing Market Faces Bumpy Road Ahead – US News and Wold Report [Read Now]
- Warmer weather heated up housing activity at the end of 2015 to help make it the best year for sales of new single-family homes since 2007. But the overall sector's potential for growth in the new year is clouded by the prospect of higher interest rates, underwhelming wage gains and rising real estate costs. […]
- Can I find private money loans at a lower interest rate if it is secured by a first trust deed?
|Investor Tools, Apps, Programs, Sponsors, and More|
|Seminars and Special Events|
Flip and Fund Summit 5
- When: Friday – Sunday, February 19-21, 2016
- Where: Las Vegas, NV
- Cost: $697 (In Advance): Registration Required
SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKER #1: DONALD TRUMP JR.
Donald J. Trump Jr. is an innovator and leader in today’s young business world. As an Executive Vice President at The Trump Organization, Donald Jr. works in tandem with his siblings Ivanka and Eric to expand the company’s real estate, retail, commercial, hotel and golf interests nationally and internationally.
His extensive real estate development experience, rigorous education and inherent business sense add a level of detail and depth to the management of all current and future Trump projects.
SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKER #2: DANIEL WIAFE
Daniel Wiafe is the host of HGTV’s “Flipping the Heartland.” He’s also a real estate investor, coach, internet traffic wiz, blogger and podcaster. Daniel is also a founding member of STRATEGIC REAL ESTATE COACH’S “Maverick Mastermind”.
|Southern California Real Estate Investment Club Meetings|
Please verify the date/time before attending. Check for reservation, membership, and fee requirements. Links are provided on the group names below. Please contact us with any additions or corrections.
Upcoming meetings Feb 4 – 14 [view full month's listings – click here]
|Los Angeles County|
|FIBI Commercial Real Estate Los Angeles||Thu, Feb 04||6:00 PM||Los Angeles||Self-Storage Investing in Today's Market|
|Long Beach Commercial Real Estate Council||Fri, Feb 12||7:30 AM||Long Beach||Breakfast Meeting – Downtown Long Beach Associates (DLBA)|
|Orange Coast Exchangors||Fri, Feb 05||9:00 AM||San Juan Capistrano||Monthly Meeting|
|Realty Investment Association of California (RIAOC)||Tue, Feb 09||7:30 AM||Anaheim||Speaker: Marshall Krupp, “The Personal Gremlins that Keep us From Raising the Bar of Success”|
|Land & Investment Property Group||Wed, Feb 10||9:00 AM||Brea||Weekly Meeting|
|Orange County Real Estate Investors Association (OCREIA)||Thu, Feb 11||6:30 PM||Costa Mesa||February 2016 Private Mortgage Lending|
|Realty Investment Association of California (RIAOC)||***||***||Anaheim||No Meeting (DARK)*|
|San Diego County|
|San Diego Investment Club-FIBI||Thu, Feb 04||6:00 PM||Del Mar||Bruce Norris Presents ‘Stay Put, Cash Out, or Swap Seats?'|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Fri, Feb 05||9:00 AM||San Marcos||The Big Data Shift in Real Estate|
|San Diego Creative Investors Association (SDCIA)||Tue, Feb 09||6:00 PM||San Diego||Monthy Meeting|
|Coachella ValleyReal Estate Investors Association (CVREIA)||Tue, Feb 09||7:00 PM||Palm Desert||Strategies >> Find Out What's Working Right Now in 2016!|
Contact Cornerstone Company for securing simple, quick and reliable hard money loans for investment in real estate. We provide rehab loans, fix and flip loans, short term real estate loans and bridge loans in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and for Central and Northern California.
Download the House Flip Calculator designed especially for real estate investors and fix & flippers. You can evaluate your potential flips, create side-by-side comparisons, and more. Forward this to friends and register to download it here at Cornerstone-Company.com.
Copyright © 2015 Cornerstone Real Estate Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
This newsletter is brought you by Cornerstone Company Private Money lending and its sponsors. Cornerstone Company recommends resources and tools relevant to real estate investors. Some of these links may include affiliate referrals or paid advertising.