Real Estate Investor Newsletter: Thursday, February 11, 2016
|This Week in News
- Zombie House Flipping: the not undead flip homes to make bread [Read Now]
- The premise of Zombie House Flipping, despite The Walking Dead-inspired name, says something about the soul of the American dream (Zombie House Flipping, as opposed to the American Dream, premiered on the FYI network on Saturday, January 30th, at 10:00/9:00c). […]
- O.C. home affordability falls to 7-year low – Orange County Register [Watch Now]
- Think cautious optimism. Economists are hopeful that housing market activity — and prices — will continue to perk up generally in 2016, due to a number of factors. The most important catalyst for housing is the improving economy and employment landscape. As Americans feel more confident about the economy and more secure in their jobs, they will be more willing to take the big step of home ownership. […]
- 5 Predictions for the Housing Market in 2016 [Read Now]
- A New Year brings new opportunities, and that’s certainly true if you’re looking to sell or buy a home in 2016. What exactly does the year ahead have in store for housing? […]
|Investor Tools, Apps, Programs, Sponsors, and More|
|Seminars and Special Events|
Flip and Fund Summit 5
- When: Friday – Sunday, February 19-21, 2016
- Where: Las Vegas, NV
- Cost: $697 (In Advance): Registration Required
SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKER #1: DONALD TRUMP JR.
Donald J. Trump Jr. is an innovator and leader in today’s young business world. As an Executive Vice President at The Trump Organization, Donald Jr. works in tandem with his siblings Ivanka and Eric to expand the company’s real estate, retail, commercial, hotel and golf interests nationally and internationally.
His extensive real estate development experience, rigorous education and inherent business sense add a level of detail and depth to the management of all current and future Trump projects.
SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKER #2: DANIEL WIAFE
Daniel Wiafe is the host of HGTV’s “Flipping the Heartland.” He’s also a real estate investor, coach, internet traffic wiz, blogger and podcaster. Daniel is also a founding member of STRATEGIC REAL ESTATE COACH’S “Maverick Mastermind”.
|Southern California Real Estate Investment Club Meetings|
Please verify the date/time before attending. Check for reservation, membership, and fee requirements. Links are provided on the group names below. Please contact us with any additions or corrections.
Upcoming meetings Feb 10 – 21 [view full month’s listings – click here]
|Los Angeles County|
|Long Beach Commercial Real Estate Council||Fri, Feb 12||7:30 AM||Long Beach||Breakfast Meeting – Downtown Long Beach Associates (DLBA)|
|Commercial Investment Group||Tue, Feb 16||8:15 AM||Van Nuys||Commercial Networking Meeting – Speaker: Brian Hatkoff, CCIM|
|RE Club in Action||Wed, Feb 17||6:30 PM||Burbank||Monthly Meeting|
|CCIM GREATER SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHAPTER||Thu, Feb 11||11:00 AM||Anaheim||The Value of BOMA, Speaker – Mr. Brian Harnetiaux|
|Land & Investment Property Group||Thu, Feb 11||11:00 AM||Brea||CCIM Greater So Cal Chapter General Meeting|
|Orange County Real Estate Investors Association (OCREIA)||Thu, Feb 11||6:30 PM||Costa Mesa||February 2016 Private Mortgage Lending|
|Land & Investment Property Group||Fri, Feb 12||7:30 AM||Brea||Long Beach Commercial Real Estate General Meeting|
|Realty Investment Association of California (RIAOC)||Tue, Feb 16||–||–||No Meeting (DARK)|
|Investclub for Women, Orange County||Tue, Feb 16||6:30 PM||Glendale||Speaker: Tony Watson – Top Tax Secrets for the Successful Investor!|
|Land & Investment Property Group||Wed, Feb 17||9:00 AM||Brea||Weekly Meeting|
|Investclub for Women, Orange County||Wed, Feb 17||6:30 PM||Irvine||Speakers: Matt & Amanda – Tax Saving Strategies You Need To Know Before Filing Your 2015 Taxes|
|San Diego County|
|North San Diego Real Estate Investors (NSDREI)||Tue, Feb 16||6:00 PM||Oceanside||Speaker: Dan McAllister “Your San Diego County Treasurer-Tax Collector’s 2016 Economic Outlook”|
|North San Diego County Association of Realtors (NSDCAR)||Wed, Feb 17||8:30 AM||Vista||Broker and Salesperson CA BRE Real Estate Exam Prep Course|
|Coachella ValleyReal Estate Investors Association (CVREIA)||Wed, Feb 17||6:00 PM||Palm Desert||Monthy Meeting – Robert Kiyosaki’s Cashflow system|
|Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club||Sat, Feb 20||8:00 AM||Riverside||IEREIC Book Club & Saturday Morning Coffee|
Contact Cornerstone Company for securing simple, quick and reliable hard money loans for investment in real estate. We provide rehab loans, fix and flip loans, short term real estate loans and bridge loans in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and for Central and Northern California.
Download the House Flip Calculator designed especially for real estate investors and fix & flippers. You can evaluate your potential flips, create side-by-side comparisons, and more. Forward this to friends and register to download it here at Cornerstone-Company.com.
Copyright © 2015 Cornerstone Real Estate Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
This newsletter is brought you by Cornerstone Company Private Money lending and its sponsors. Cornerstone Company recommends resources and tools relevant to real estate investors. Some of these links may include affiliate referrals or paid advertising.