Get Your Short term Real Estate Loans Approved in a Short Time!
Cornerstone Company can provide you first lien short term financing in as little as three days!
Whether you are an independent buyer or investor group looking for discounted residential real estate property, we provide quick short term financing throughout California – specializing in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego counties at competitive rates.
Get a loan for any kind of discounted property sale, including pre-foreclosures, short sale, bank REO’s and much more.
Flexible, Reliable and Hard Money Loans in California
Here are the guidelines and additional information we offer to borrowers:
Having trouble getting a loan for a rundown property you want to flip or season for the long term hold? At Cornerstone Company, we offer transparent loans for borrowers who want to buy investment properties that require repair, upgrades or seasoning to qualify for conventional financing. Our loans gives investor opportunity to fix the property and obtain permanent financing for the long term hold.
Loan Terms *
- Our Loan maturity period is 6 to 12 months but in certain situations could be up to 24 months or longer
- Amortization – interest-only
- Down payment can vary from 5% to 25% of purchase price.
- Interest rate 9% to 12% dependent upon the collateral and down payment.
- Points – 2 to 4 points
* Each lending situation is unique and could fall outside the above ranges. We will present your exact lending terms only after analyzing the property.
Loan Approval Process
In order to approve the loan, borrowers will have to submit:
- Contract showing the property is under your control with the purchase price
- How the property is being purchased (short sale, REO, for sale by owner, MLS etc)
- Estimated after repair value (ARV)
- Appraisal (if available)
- Quick estimate of rehab costs
- How much do you intend to borrow
- How much liquid capital is available for the purchase
- Known or Estimated current credit score
- Employment status and name of employer
- Are there any real estate agents involved
- Your past experience in real estate
- Any other information that would be helpful to know about this deal.
Prepayment Penalty – Most of the loans have a minimum interest charge of three months regardless of when the loan is repaid.